Force24 would like to share with you how it collects certain data about you from when you visit the following websites: Soampli.com and Force24.co.uk or Force24.com and also from when you contact us directly and/or from our own marketing activities.
Who we are
The company is a UK-based market leader in the provision of automated marketing for the B2B and B2C markets. Force24 is both a data controller and for its marketing clients a data processor.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is EU wide, together with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) last updated 2019, and the Data Protection Act 2018, seek to protect and enhance the rights of UK and EU data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU and its storage within the EEA.
- The GDPR:
- GDPR relates to The General Data Protection Regulation which took effect from May 25 2018. Personal data is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
- The company:
- relates to any legitimate company, by which you are directly employed, authorised to act on behalf of, or plan to create.
Force24 Ltd, Indigo Blu, 14 Crown Point Road, Leeds, LS10 1EL.
What we may be collecting from you:
- Search terms you have used to either find our website or used on our website, a record of all browsing behaviour including links clicked. This is done via a cookie which is set on your first arrival to our website and the contents of any form you submit to us.
- Information that will help us contact you in the future like: name, company name, address, phone and email.
- All personal information disclosed by you to us, BUT we will not seek to append personal data from external sources.
- Information on engagement with the emails and SMS messages you receive from us.
- The IP address your router freely transmits to our webservers.
- Your browser user agent as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build information, your device type and your computer’s operating system.
- Some personal data may also be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls.
- Force24 will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with information about its clients’ services and its own, the business does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Force24 has purchased from a third-party list broker on behalf of another client.
- Some of the collected items may contain personal data.
- Social media information either in the public domain or you share with us.
We will not be collecting:
- Information about browsing habits outside of our own domains (namely force24.co.uk, force24.com and soampli.com)
- Personal sensitive information (special categories of data) relating to you and your private life such as gender and age.
Where we store your data?
We only store data on our UK Force24 managed secure servers. Your data will never be stored outside the UK, unless you have specifically requested us to do so.
This data is held in a state-of-the-art highly protected data storage environment within the UK, which is backed up each day to another UK location. Data held will be used to:
- Improve the content and relevance of what we send to you.
- Help improve the content we display on our website.
- Answer any questions you may have submitted and to retain this information to ensure a fast and effective service in the future.
- Provide you with the fastest access to the latest content relevant to you.
- Ensure we remain GDPR compliant.
Storage Retention Policies
Contacts opting out of the Force24 and SoAmpli platforms will be pared back to the minimum amount of information needed to ensure their record always remains supressed, even if the client inadvertently re-purchases and/or supplies a new mailing list containing the same record information.
For legal purposes, client information is maintained for seven years after the relationship has ended and then destroyed. All Personal data is only retained for as long as legally required, for more information please contact email@example.com.
Legal basis for processing personal data
To meet our contractual obligations to clients and legitimate interests to respond to enquiries concerning the automated marketing services provided.
Legitimate interests pursued by Force24 include promoting our automated marketing services. These communications may include social media, email, newsletters, telephone calls, phone calls, text messages and any other channels to reach those who may be interested in using the different marketing services provided by Force24. In making contact via the SoAmpli website or Force24 website, you agree to us contacting you to follow-up on your enquiry and to maintaining a dialogue with you.
Force24 will use information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you information which the business believes may be of interest to you. In you making initial contact, you consent to Force24 maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Contact information collected from you as a result of requests for product demonstrations will be used by both organisations to promote their legitimate interests.
When acting as a data processor
Force24 also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working as a data processor, Force24 will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will work hard to ensure that the client is also fully GDPR compliant. This may include, for example, supporting the client with a free Data Protection Impact Assessment, at the start of the project. However,
Email and SMS Options
We use the Force24 platform to send both email and SMS; both the Force24 data centre and its support professionals are located within the EU. By submitting your information into one of the force24. co.uk or force24.com or SoAmpli data capture points, you are confirming the following:
- You are doing so in your capacity as a representative of the company.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are accepting the relevance of the Force24 products and services to the business interests of the company.
- You are providing contact information that will facilitate the communication between Force24 and only your company.
Should you wish to stop receiving emails from Force24, you can
- Use the unsubscribe link, which will be present within the footer of every email and SMS we send to you. Your subscription preferences will be immediately updated.
- Write to the Force24 and SoAmpli Data Controller, specifically requesting your removal (addressed to: Data Controller, Force24, Indigo Blu, 14 Crown Point Road, Leeds, LS101EL), your request will be actioned within 28 days of its receipt. You must include your name and email address for us to ensure removal.
Please note we cannot accept unsubscribe requests through any other channel.
Sharing information with Force24
When providing personal data for the SoAmpli platform or Force24 platform you confirm that you have the necessary permission to use the information and/or any other third parties where applicable.
By posting information on to different social media accounts (belonging to third parties such as employees or supporters) through SoAmpli, whether entered by you, your contractor or the social media account holder, the Client further confirms that it has the consent to use these accounts and also has the appropriate consent, if applicable, relating to any children under 18.
Due to the open nature of the internet, transmitting any campaign data sent to Force24 must only be done via our SFTP link. It is important to note, any data you send to us is sent at your own risk. Once your data is received, it will be stored within the Force24 secure data environment, where we have robust processes and procedures to keep it safe.
Disclosing your information
Force24 does not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the business without your consent. However, Force24 may disclose your personal data to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Force24, its clients and/or the wider community.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Force24 is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling. In the event that Force24 refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge. Force24 at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Force24) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Force24 or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Force24 will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Force24 is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released. All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phoning +44 (0) 845 272 5990, or writing to us at the address further below.
For more information on GDPR and your rights please see
External third-party links
Please ensure you have verified the privacy policies on any hyperlinked external websites before submitting any personal information.
How to contact us
If you have questions concerning the processing of your personal data you should contact the Data Protection Officer: Philip Allott, Force24 Ltd, Indigo Blu, 14 Crown Point Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1EL, email: email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 845 272 5990.
In the event that you have not received a response within 30 days you have the right to contact The ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, Email: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email or telephone: +44 (0) 303 123 1113.
Force24’s ICO registration number: Z2563684
Issued February 1 2019 V4, Copyright Force24 Ltd