We’re as renowned for our people as we are for our tech. So, we'll regularly put a member of our team in the spotlight to learn more about their role, why they’re good at it, and what their advice is for the wider world of marketing…
- Summarise your role in one paragraph
I focus on new business development and identify key sectors in which to pitch the Force24 and SoAmpli platforms. Developing relationships with old and new sectors to understand their organisations’ strategies and pain points, I also share how our team and systems can help them to achieve their goals.
- What’s your favourite part of the job?
The amazement that people show when they see the total power of automation – and the level of ROI it can deliver.
- Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
- And the word you think best describes Force24?
- Why do you personally think Force24 stands out from competitors?
We go beyond the tech, and work with clients as an extension of their marketing team. The two-minute support SLA is amazing too, as is the free training for life for customers.
- The phone rings and it’s your dream client… who would it be?
Richard Branson. It’d be great to go to Necker Island for the first meeting – or our office in Leeds! It’d mean we could work with multiple companies and get some great introductions into several others.
- What’s your favourite feature within Force24’s marketing automation platform?
Our form capture – it works fantastically well at trade shows and means companies that exhibit can secure prospect details. It saves so much time and showcases the high level of interest from your audience due to the personalisation involved.
- The office attracts quite a lot of attention from visitors. What’s the best bit?
Many of us have already said this, but it has to be the pods! With the office being totally open plan, they form an office within an office. They’re great for meetings, demos and training.
- What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry over the next 12 months?
Getting the right message, to right person at the right time – all via the right channel. It’s a challenge that’s constantly evolving for marketing departments so they must be equipped with the tools that will help supercharge their comms and help them stay ahead of the curve.
- And your top marketing hack?
Make sure you tap into the power of form capture, especially if you’re exhibiting at various events – it sets you apart from everyone else!