We’re as renowned for our people as we are for our tech. So, once a month, we put a member of our team in the spotlight to learn more about their role, why they’re good at it, and what their advice is for the wider world of marketing…
1. Summarise your role in one paragraph
My day-to-day tasks involve problem-solving, analysing data and helping to facilitate integrations between Force24 and client applications.
2. What’s your favourite part of the job?
It has to be speaking to our clients about fresh projects and exciting new opportunities.
3. Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
4. And the word you think best describes Force24?
5. Why do you personally think Force24 stands out from competitors?
We’re willing to take everyone’s ideas onboard and talk things through as an entire workforce.
6. The phone rings and it’s your dream client… who would it be?
Liverpool Football Club!
7. What’s your favourite feature within Force24’s marketing automation platform?
8. The office attracts quite a lot of attention from visitors. What’s the best bit?
The pods! Sometimes it can be a race to grab one – they’re so popular in the office – but they’re a great place to work.
9. What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry over the next 12 months?
10. And your top marketing hack?
Invest in integrations, in order to allow synergy between sales and marketing.