< Back to stories

Getting to know Faith Jukes, Force24’s Junior Automation Consultant

4 June 2019
by Force24

Blog post picture

We’re as renowned for our people as we are for our tech. So, once a month, we put a member of our team in the spotlight to learn more about their role, why they’re good at it, and what their advice is for the wider world of marketing…

1. Summarise your role in one paragraph

I’m currently completing an apprenticeship at Force24, which will result in me acquiring my Level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing. I help the account management team to support our self-service clients.

Working alongside Steven Pinkney, I provide assistance to our clients through our instant chat feature, as well as via email.

2. What’s your favourite part of the job?

I enjoy the variation in my role, and due how my knowledge and understanding is constantly growing – I’d like to think that in just the few months I’ve been with Force24, I’ve learnt a lot!

Also each client is different – as are their queries and goals – and I enjoy being on-hand to answer questions.

3. Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?

I’d like to think I would be described as dedicated. I’m still new to the role, so I enjoy learning new things and picking up the various ways of working with the portal. I’m enjoying taking onboard everyone’s knowledge and being able to enhance my understanding of all of the elements, which make up Force24.

4. And the word you think best describes Force24?

Growing! We’re always looking at ways to make things easier for our clients, as well as ensuring we are keeping pace within the industry. It’s important for us to make sure we don’t fall behind, and are going above and beyond for customers.

5. Why do you personally think Force24 stands out from competitors?

We are consistent. We offer one-to-one support to all our clients and find out what they’re trying to achieve, in order for us to advise appropriately. We always want them to get the most from the portal.

6. The phone rings and it’s your dream client… who would it be?

I’d have to say an events company. I think I would enjoy the range of campaigns they would send out, and I’d love to be on hand to help create and distribute.

There is so much that could be done with this type of client, such as invitations and pre and post event emails.

7. What’s your favourite feature within Force24’s marketing automation platform?

I’d definitely have to jump on the bandwagon and say the Journey Manager! I love the versatility of this feature and how many options it gives you. Every client uses it for different things, and it’s interesting to see the variations unfold.

8. The office attracts quite a lot of attention from visitors. What’s the best bit?

I love the option to be able to work with everyone and anyone in the office – this is easily achieved through our open plan space, which makes all of the team easily accessible. The pods are pretty cool too – even if it is sometimes a race to grab one!

9. What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry over the next 12 months?

I would definitely say advances in technology. This industry is fast-paced and it’s so easy to fall behind! We have to be constantly aware of changes and trends within the sector – after all, we are a unique platform, so we have to keep up with the latest developments and take it one step further.

10. And your top marketing hack?

Keep your customers engaged! Use the ‘Pareto Principle’: 80% of your content should build a relationship with your contacts and customers, and the remaining 20% should be sale-focused. If customers aren’t engaging with your content, then the likeliness of them interacting with your products and service is even lower.

Force24
Marketing Automation

Book a Demo

Reading about a platform is all well and good, but to see it in action is another thing entirely! Get in touch and book a free one-to-one demo to see how you could get the most out of Force24.

Book a Demo