We have an exciting new opportunity for a highly creative and enthusiastic individual to work within the creative team. We are looking for an ambitious digital designer with lots of ideas who can design engaging artwork and digital campaigns, landing pages, web banners and emails all to a high standard within a fast-paced environment. We want someone who can excel in our high level of creative output and can also introduce new concepts and ideas.
If you’re looking for your next step up in your design career we offer a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills as a designer and gaining experience working within a professional environment. As you will be working within a small creative team and a 30+ person company what you contribute through your work and ideas will have a big impact on the business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing for web; websites, microsites, email
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to interpret brand guidelines
- Responsive design and use of grid layout
- Create engaging animated Gifs in Photoshop or After Effects
- Fluent with a MAC and Adobe Creative Suite; strong understanding of designing for web in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn
- Strong portfolio of work; ideally showing ability and understanding of creating digital graphics and web design
- Proactive to new design initiatives
- Degree / Higher education in related discipline
- At least 1+ years’ experience in a similar role(s)
- An excellent eye for layout, colour theory and typography
- Highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Can work effectively as part of a team and independently
- A strong desire to gain invaluable digital design experience
- Good time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- A good knowledge of Adobe After Effects would be advantageous
- Competitive salary, reflecting experience
- Free food provided - weekly food shop to make your own lunch at leisure.
- Pension scheme
- Regular social events / nights out
Force24 is the UK's leading marketing automation company. We are a team of lead nurturing and creative experts that employ our automation web platform to deliver results driven cross channel campaigns. We offer a fully managed service from data acquisition, to creative artwork, to cross channel, automated campaign execution.
For more information or to apply, please email: email@example.com