We’re as renowned for our people as we are for our tech. So, once a month, we put a member of our team in the spotlight to learn more about their role, why they’re good at it, and what their advice is for the wider world of marketing…
1. Summarise your role in one paragraph.
I work in the account management team, where I look after our clients’ day-to-day needs. This involves overseeing their short and long-term goals, as well as setting out and delivering digital strategies to maximise their objectives.
2. What’s your favourite part of the job?
I love the variety – the wide range of clients and campaigns is exciting, and means I’m not working on the same thing every day. I also love seeing how campaigns and strategies unfold and generate leads.
3. Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
I would like to think of myself as being dedicated and responsive in my role and to my clients.
4. And the word you think best describes Force24?
I love that we are always advancing forwards, pushing boundaries and not resting on our laurels in this ever-changing martech environment!
5. Why do you personally think Force24 stands out from competitors?
Not only are we constantly evolving our product, but we also understand our clients pain points to offer solutions and strategies, all while maintaining great customer service.
6. The phone rings and it’s your dream client… who would it be?
I enjoy working with travel firms, so I’d love an airline client. Virgin Atlantic would be cool, because I like the branding and campaigns and I think we could do some really great things.
7. What’s your favourite feature within Force24’s marketing automation platform?
I love journey manager and the ease of being able to build a detailed plan in minutes with the drag and drop feature – it’s amazing!
8. The office attracts quite a lot of attention from visitors. What’s the best bit?
It’s certainly the open-plan kitchen! It’s the busiest at both breakfast and lunch time making it a real social area. There is always someone cooking up a feast for the team too – usually bacon sandwiches for everyone!
9. What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry over the next 12 months?
Attracting and holding consumer attention – customers are inundated with messages 24/7, so it’s more important than ever to deliver relevant and authentic content in the right way. You have to be careful not to increase mistrust and scepticism with your audience, so making sure your brand is put in front of your viewers and messages are executed at the right opportunity is paramount.
10. And your top marketing hack?
Gated content. Creating a compelling downloadable piece of informational material such as a white paper, infographic, magazine or guide, creates a gateway for capturing new data. This will result in new contacts to engage with.