We’re as renowned for our people as we are for our tech. So, once a month, we put a member of our team in the spotlight to learn more about their role, why they’re good at it, and what their advice is for the wider world of marketing…
1. Summarise your role in one paragraph
I am responsible for the marketing operations within Force24 from a lead generation perspective. Every campaign I run has the intention of bringing in more potential clients to hand over to the sales team.
2. What’s your favourite part of the job?
The people! The team here i really great and it’s good to be in an office with such positivity.
3. Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
4. And the word you think best describes Force24?
5. Why do you personally think Force24 stands out from competitors?
The service it offers is unlike anything I’ve previously used in terms of the sophisticated, yet easy-to-use interface. The unlimited UK-based support through live chat, phone and email is also a huge selling point, as spending countless hours trying to contact larger American marketing platforms on different time zones, is a nightmare!
6. The phone rings and it’s your dream client… who would it be?
Tottenham Hotspur of course…
7. What’s your favourite feature within Force24’s marketing automation platform?
It’s got to be the microsite builder – it’s an effective and easy to use tool for such a vital feature.
8. The office attracts quite a lot of attention from visitors. What’s the best bit?
It has to be the kitchen facilities – I never thought I’d see someone making a steak dinner for lunch in an office!
9. What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry over the next 12 months?
Credibility. With more and more data breaches going on in large scale companies, such as British Airways and Marriott, I think people will start to think twice about the safety of their personal information, unless strict regulations are visibly in place.
10. And your top marketing hack?
Use lead scoring. Your sales team will love you when you can differentiate between hot and cold leads, as well as pass on potential customers that are more inclined to convert.